General Manager - NW London
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Looking for something out of the ordinary? We are recruiting now for a General Manager in Edmonton, North London and another new track in the near future.
Teamsport is a fast growing, adrenalin fuelled leisure / indoor go karting company with over 30 sites across the UK. We want talented, operational and people managers who thrive in a busy, fast paced environment and who would love to work in a fast growing business.
General Managers will need to have a strong operational talent and the ability to prioritise a busy customer facing role.
Joining the London team, you will truly have your chance to put your stamp on the role and with an uncapped bonus structure on offer, you’ll be well rewarded for your hard work and placed firmly in pole position for the future.
So…if you enjoy working where no 2 days are the same, then this is the job for you.
Please note this role requires you to work one shift every weekend along with other daytime and evening shifts. We look for at least 4 years’ management experience ideally within the Leisure or Hospitality Industry.
- Finance – achieve and exceed levels of profitability, accountability for the Tracks spending and budgetary control
- New Business Development
- Administration, including rotas, compliance with Health and Safety, recruitment and training
- Maintenance of the track, karts and the building
- Maintain cash security and cash handling in accordance with standard
- operating procedures
- Development and implementation of the marketing plan including up-sells, outreach activities and corporate business portfolio
General Manager, Dual Site Manager, Area Manager, Operations Manager, Customer Service, Operations, Staff Management, Profit and Loss, Staff Development, Training, Recruitment,
Apply for General Manager - NW London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly