Second Chef, Llandudno
The Snowdon Wine and ale House has now been re opened for a couple of months after having a refurb and we are delighted with the new look and the comments and feedback we are receiving. The Snowdon was traditionally a drinking pub attracting many locals and visitors for a pint or two, but we are now serving a selection of bar snacks and platters throughout the lunch time period.
To help us with this new adventure we are looking for a part time EXPERIENCED CHEF/COOK to join our head chef. You will have an input in the designing and planning of our continually evolving dishes, be a reliable team player with bags of enthusiasm and a passion for the industry.
Salary will be £8.75 to £9.25/hr depending on the experience of the successful candidate plus tips, company staff discounts and employee benefits.
HOURS OF WORK
Part time - approximately 20 hours per week, working predominantly straight shifts throughout the daytime - a fairly unique concept for chefs - you'll be back home in the evenings with your feet up!! Will include some bank holiday and weekend work, and extra hours may be available during busier times and to cover holidays.
The company, Stange and Co. Ltd., is a group of character pubs and inns independently run in Wirral, North and Mid Wales, that prides itself on its excellent quality of products and customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge, have a good work ethic and experience working with fresh food, this could be the job for you.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites (50% off for staff and 25% for close family at the manager’s discretion)
- Food and beverage discount: 25% off food bill (up to 4 diners)
- Pension scheme – contributory group personal pension scheme
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays (full time staff)
- Length of Service Recognition rewards
If you are interested then please email your CV and covering letter to Simon Selby on email@example.com telling us a little bit about yourself and what gets you out of bed in the morning.