Client Services Administrator - London
Client Services Administrator
Full time, 40 hours per week
We are looking for a Client Services Team member to work at one of our high profile sites in a Corporate location in London City. The team member will warmly meet and greet all our visitors, ensuring the smooth running of the reception with member's journeys as your top priority, excellent customer service is essential in this role. The Client Services team will deal with membership enquiries, appointments and bookings with the highest standard of attention to detail and customer focus. You will support with queries relating to fitness enquires & membership, physiotherapist, GP & nurse, health assessments, occupational health, DSE assessments and health assessments. You will create a professional first impression. This role will require you to work different shift patterns between 8am - 7pm and will be based at the corporate site in London.
- Paying particular attention and focus with the membership system ensuring that all membership enquiries are processed and dealt with effectively.
- Working as part of a team to ensure customer service levels exceed expectations
- Will form an integral part of the 'Customer Journey' and will strive to continually review and improve where possible.
- Management of diaries and client appointments for all departments in the health club.
- Strong communication skills with clients and employees both face to face, by telephone and written correspondence.
- Ensuring the daily cashing up and balancing of tills is completed correctly.
- Ensuring the reception area is neat and tidy at all times
- As part of the onsite team you will be expected to work closely with all departments and team members to ensure consistency and professional delivery of services as a team.
- To complete monthly KPIs
- Experience in a customer service focused environment.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Approachable, personable and able to adapt to different situations, always keen to delight customers and improve their experience A team player with exceptional planning and organization skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Flexible and 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent IT skills, with proven skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we'll give you 25 days' holiday in your first years here - and we'll reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. We've brought together our hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as our diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations. A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today's healthcare market, we're in an enviably strong position.