Salary: Up to £35K
Plus: Bonus and TRONC
We are looking to recruit a General Manager with excellent leadership skills and a passion for guest service to join our team at The Old Hall, Frodsham, (WA6), due a major refurbishment in 2020. The Old Hall is a 16th Century hotel with 26 bedrooms, bar and 90 cover restaurant, appealing to local guests as well as business travellers. Featuring a fresh seasonal menu with ingredients sourced locally, as well as offering some of the best guest ales in Britain.
The Old Hall is part of the 16 Hospitality group, a leading independent hospitality operator in the North West of England and North Wales, operating 6 iconic premium restaurant/hotel businesses, with a passion for people and excellent service at the heart of the business.
The successful General Manager will be an experienced operator within a similar business, having managed food sales of £10k+ each week. You will be passionate about guest service, food quality and standards within the business and obsessive in ensuring all guests have the very best experience. As a General Manager you will have a proven track record of driving sales and volume in the business and take advantage of every opportunity to develop and grow your business. You will be able to demonstrate where you have developed people within your team to reach their full potential, and you will inspire and nurture the next level of Assistant Managers and Head Chefs. As a General Manager you will enjoy busy, hands on role where you have the opportunity to utilise your leadership skills and where motivating your team is a daily event. As a General Manager you will have exemplary standards and will be responsible for maintaining business standards at all times.
- A hands-on General Manager with experience of operating fresh food, delivering 10k+ in food sales each week.
- Experience of operating a small hotel or room offer.
- A real people person who is passionate about delivering great service with attention to detail
- Personality, energy and charisma to motivate, lead and develop a large team
- Financial acumen to plan and grow the business
- Passionate about great food & drink quality
- Holds a Personal Licence and able to drive, with access to a car
If this role excites you, we would love to hear from you.