CDP - Oxford
Chef de Partie - The Fishes, Oxford
Plus up to £4,000 in tips per year.
Fun, fast paced environment where you can really progress and develop your skills. You’ll be working with fantastic quality ingredients and an amazing team of chefs who will support and encourage you to achieve your professional goals.
Get creative and have an input on your daily specials and learn every aspect of running a kitchen while working flexible hours.
If you want to work in well-respected pub group, and become one of the best chefs in town, we’d love to hear from you!
Rewards and Benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Achievable work life balance
- Accommodation (pub specific)
- Christmas day off
- 40% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Peach Adventure Days, learning more about The Good Stuff we serve e.g. Jimmy Butlers Pigs, Scallop fishing, Laverstoke Mozzarella
- Performance related incentives
- Child Care Vouchers
- Invite to Peachfest, our annual Team party
Outline of Role Expectations
- Love cooking, love the industry, love learning
- Passionate about fresh, seasonal ingredients and able to create specials that reflect this
- Ambition – you want to be the next Sous Chef
- Enjoy busy services and are able to keep calm under pressure
- Able to build a great relationship with your fellow chefs and FOH team
- Bring energy and have the stamina to inspire others
- Have good knife skills and a general understanding of basic cooking techniques
We are proud because
- We’ve won The Caterer’s ‘Best Employers in Hospitality’ 5 consecutive years voted for by our team
- Voted in the top 50 of the Times Top 100 Best Employers 3 consecutive years
- Numerous Acorn awards
- Winner of The Cateys
- The Peach Foundation – our charity (find out more on our website)
- We Make Life Peachy for our Teams, Guests and Suppliers
Apply for CDP - Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly