Commercial Programme Manager (Head of Swimming Development) - London
Commercial Programme Manager (Head of Swimming Development)
Salary: Circa £50,000
Location: London Bridge based with occasional national travel
At Fusion Lifestyle we are passionate about our Swimming Programme.
Working with Swim England to establish pathways from O years to adults; with various levels on offer to enable all participates to learn and development their swimming skills.
We are already running a fully established Swim School in over 14 contracts and 36 individual sites. We are looking for a Commercial Programme Manager to join us to help the continuous growth and development of our Swimming programmes.
Our Commercial Programme Manager will lead the charge and be a self-starter who can inspire Local/Regional Head Teachers and influence the way we deliver our programmes. You will be driven to deliver to budget and manage P&L’s to work towards our bigger business plan.
Duties of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Managing Head Teachers to ensure the highest quality standards and being met throughout the programme via internal audits
- Creation & implementation of an effective KPI process to ensure senior management visibility
- Delivery of Industry (swim school) best practice, ensuring that Fusion’s offering is cutting edge and market leading
- Delivering and implementation in conjunction with the central sales team and site teams and effective sales process to ensure that ALL leads are maximised
- Creation of an annual budget including full assumptions
- Running structured and unannounced site visits
- Predicting monthly DD lines and comparing year on year growth numbers
- Analysing customer feedback for individual contracts and working alongside GM/ Business managers with individual action plans.
- Creating and implementing quality improvements plans
- Working with marketing teams to deliver Seasonal/monthly and ongoing marketing plans
- Continuously developing the swimming programme, ensuring our members journey from purchase point to development in the programme delivers to the highest customer experience possible
- Leading on new innovations and delivering into the greater business
- Work alongside our internal training team to forecast internal qualification compliance/budgets requirements.
Most importantly you would have previous experience delivering National/ Regional or contract wide delivery.
To be successful as a Commercial Programme Manager, you will have:
- Have proven results of growing a swim programme via revenue and participation numbers.
- Have proven examples of retention programmes that you have personally implemented and developed to support efficiency and revenue growth
- Have worked within a role where you have been fully accountable for delivering financial and business KPI’s across multiple markers.
- Have experience setting audit criteria and action planning improvement plans
- Have expert reporting skills/IT skills to enable you present up to board level.
- Have excellent communication skills- with high levels of drive and integrity
- Ensure all concerns of a child safeguarding nature are referred in a timely and appropriate manner, in accordance with Fusion's safeguarding policy
- Adhere to the Equality and Diversity Policy, Health &Safety procedures, operating procedures, and customer service standards.
- Be able to develop manager through internal training, development, appraisals and mentoring.
Our Commercial Program Manager will be in charge with ensuring we continue to be the best in industry; and we offer a generous benefits package in return.
Some of the benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- Up to 22 days’ holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Free Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Discount on Bickels Yard Café F&B products
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Industry Leading Training
If you are looking further your career in leisure, within a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
Click on the link to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
*In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.