General Manager - Nationwide
General Managers – Nationwide Opportunites!
Prezzo - Your favourite Italian restaurant.
At Prezzo we believe that to have a successful business, you need to build a team of great people. We work tirelessly to attract, develop and retain the best people in the industry, to ensure that every customer leaves our restaurants wanting to return.
We are recruiting for an inspirational and passionate leader to join our team as General Manager. You will need to bring personality, drive and impeccable standards to help us deliver an amazing experience for our customers and a fantastic working environment for our teams. You’ll live and breathe our values of Genuine Service, One Team, Be the Best You Can Be and Community, ensuring that your restaurant is a shining example of these.
We want you to be a legend in your local market – using your commercial awareness, customer focus, and charismatic leadership style to build a reputation as the best casual dining experience in town.
What you’ll get:
- Flexible shift patterns
- 50% discount at all Prezzo restaurants
- Free meals during shifts – you could save over £2,000 per year on food costs!
- Discounts at local retailers and leisure activities with ‘Salary Extras’
- ‘Buddy’ programme – helping you succeed when you join us
- A fast paced and professional working environment
- Company pension
What you’ll demonstrate:
- A truly inspirational and engaging leadership style
- A passion for exceptional food – it doesn’t have to be Italian!
- The drive to be known as the best dining experience in town
- Focus towards the customer – it’s why we’re here after all!
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- A proven track record of delivery against financial targets
- The ability to move quickly to solve any problems
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing business needs
- Exceptional standards and attention to detail
- Pride in developing your team into the managers of the future
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing all day to day operations alongside senior team members
- Controlling all the financials – stock, labour, performance against targets
- Growing your business by maximising every sales opportunity
- Coaching and developing your team to improve service levels
- Analysing your local market to stay ahead of the competition
- Ensuring all legal and company food standards are maintained
- Creating a fun but high-performance atmosphere and culture
- Striving to recruit the best people to help your restaurant succeed
Our most successful General Managers show true passion for our brand and use their natural leadership skills to build a wonderful dining experience. If you have the right ingredients to be part of our exciting journey, please apply below and let us help you be the best you can be.