Become a Personal Trainer - Canterbury
Become a Personal Trainer at DW Fitness First
Train with the BEST and become the BEST!
- Rent free for 52 weeks
- Unlimited earning potential
- Qualify as a PT in as little as 5 weeks
- Guaranteed interviews
Are you a fitness fanatic who’s passionate about healthy living?
DW Fitness First are looking for people like you!
Following their acquisition of Fitness First, ‘DW Fitness First’ are now recognised as the UK’s second largest gym operator with 120 gyms up and down the country. To meet the increased demand for their personal training services, they are on the search for highly driven fitness enthusiasts who want to build a career as a PT.
DW Fitness First are working with The Training Room who will provide the training you need to achieve an internationally recognised Active IQ L3 Personal Training Diploma. All successful graduates of The Training Room course will be guaranteed interviews for available opportunities within clubs across the UK.
DW Fitness First have recently released their PT52 initiative, designed to be the perfect platform for individuals starting a new career in fitness.
The PT52 Model will provide you with:
- Daily support from the Fitness Manager
- 52 Week rent free period*
- Free home club membership and access to DW Fitness First facilities and member experience products
- Public liability insurance and uniform
- Additional training to boost your career opportunities
More reasons to choose DW Fitness First?
- A range of PT models to suit every Personal Trainer, including the PT52
- UNLIMITED earning potential
- Multiple site possibilities with access to thousands of clients
- State-of-the-art facilities and club resources
- Desirable member to trainer ratio
- Discounted CPD courses
Why stay in a job you hate, when you could have the career you’ve always wanted in as little as 5 weeks?
CLICK APPLY to find out more about this incredible opportunity! We’ll be in touch and answer any questions you may have.
DW Fitness First offer various PT models. Please contact The Training Room to discuss available opportunities for our students