FRONT OF HOUSE - Bar/Waiting on staff, Glanwydden
The Queens Head is an award winning and popular Welsh village pub and restaurant in Glanwydden. We have a team of hard working and dedicated staff and are now looking for friendly, enthusiastic, hard-working full and part-time people to join our bar/restaurant team. Previous bar and/or restaurant work is preferred, and the position will involve working a variety of days, evenings and weekends, so flexibility is a must!
Pay is negotiable and depends on experience and skills, + tips, company discounts and employee benefits.
The company, Stange and Co. Ltd., is a group of character pubs and inns independently run in Wirral, North and Mid Wales, that prides itself on its excellent quality food and customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge, have a good work ethic and are passionate about food, and enjoy working with people, this could be the job for you.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites (50% off for staff, 25% for close family, at the manager’s discretion)
- Food and beverage discount – 25% off food bill (up to 4 diners)
- Pension scheme– contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays (Full time)
- Length of service recognition rewards
- Employee finder’s fee (subject to terms & conditions being met)
If you are interested then please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com telling us a little bit about yourself and what gets you out of bed in the morning, or call 01492 546570 (contact: Andy Coverley, manager). or pop into the pub and ask for Andy