Cocktail Specialist / Bartender - London
Cocktail Specialist / Bartender - Hammersmith, London
Who we are
Patri is a Artisan Street Food and Drinks operator with sites in West London.
The person we need
We are looking for a knowledgeable, energetic and passionate cocktail specialist with plenty of experience running a high volume and fast-paced bar, without breaking a sweat, to join our stunning Hammersmith venue.
Our customers and our staff are our greatest assets so we need someone who loves people and knows how to shake out amazing, handcrafted cocktails in record time! Your role as a Cocktail Specialist will be fast-paced, energetic and fun.
We need someone who is creative, knows their bourbon from their scotch and isn’t afraid to make an off-menu cocktail when asked. We do have a set cocktail menu, but we love reacting to change and offering specials so it would be great to have someone who is confident with coming up with new and unique mixes as well as stirring up some olden goldies.
Skills / Requirements:
- Articulate with amazing customer service.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working behind a cocktail bar.
- Confident and energetic.
- The ability to multi-task; prepare ingredients, make and pour drinks, organise the bar and always make sure it is fully stocked.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment, whilst smiling.
- Problem-solve and react on your feet.
- Attention to detail.
- Amazing customer service, no matter what.
- Ensuring that licensing laws and regulations are strictly followed.
- Preparing all drinks for the waiting staff to serve to customers.
- Making cocktails that are both on and off-menu.
- Update and accurately record the bar inventory on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the bar is immaculate, fully stocked and ready for service before opening and during service.
- Inspect bar equipment daily, ensure that everything is appropriately maintained and that any spoiled, broken and/or damaged equipment is not put into use and that the Restaurant Manager is immediately notified.
- Partake in regular team meetings and debriefings.
- Training bar staff, if necessary.
- Come up with ideas and recipes for new cocktails.
What we can offer you
- A great working atmosphere & company culture.
- Discounted food.
- Regular staff freebies.
- Prorated holiday.
You MUST be over 18, eligible to work in the UK and have strong written and verbal English communication skills.
Apply for Cocktail Specialist / Bartender - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly