Bar Manager - New Romney
Bar/Retail Manager - Marlie Holiday Park
Hours of Work: 5/6 days including weekends
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Recruiting, training and managing the performance of your team.
- Controlling the work of all venues to meet sales targets and operate within budgeted costs and spend
- Controlling beverage stocks, money and all company equipment within area of responsibility, ensuring optimum profitability of business
- Co-ordinating the ordering of stocks from approved suppliers, achieving maximum stock rotations
- Organising period stocktaking of all Company assets within the areas of responsibility, interpret results and take appropriate action
- Encouraging sale by the marketing and display of products to their best advantage
- Managing the cellar to ensure optimum quality of product, cleanliness and safe storage, with the minimum of wastage
- Maximising gross percentage through application of appropriate sales mix
- Ensuring all team members have comprehensive product knowledge
- Planning merchandising initiatives
- Maximising bar food sales opportunities
- Preparing, planning and managing a budget for all resources within area of responsibility and to monitor and maintain effective control
The successful candidate should:
- Have a proactive approach
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure with good decision making skills
- Have a professional and outgoing personality
- Have good IT skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word and e-mail.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Be flexible
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays.
- 50% staff discount on meals in our onsite restaurants
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
- Progression Programme within the Company
With 30 caravan holiday parks across the southern UK coastline from Devon in the West to Suffolk in the East, we are the largest provider of caravan holiday parks in the South of England. We offer great value family UK caravan holidays and short breaks, with a selection of touring and camping holidays too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.
Our parks offer high quality facilities, fantastic accommodation, and top class entertainment – coupled with an idyllic destination, it is the perfect holiday for families that are looking for a combination of holiday fun and relaxation. We have something to suit every taste and budget, ranging from modest but comfortable caravans, to luxurious lodges.