Central Reservations Coordinator
Due to a new hotel opening in York and the expansion of our Newcastle site, we are looking for a new Central Reservation Coordinator to join our bookings team in Roomzzz Aparthotel.
We are an award winning Aparthotel brand with locations across some of the UK’s most vibrant cities. We offer stylish suites that offer a personal touch for adventure, business and celebration.
What will I be doing?
You will play a key part in our central reservations team, based in on Otley Road, Headingley.
· Handle a wide range of bookings from 1 night stays, corporate reservations to long stay packages via both email and telephone
· Identifying sales leads and repeat business
· Reservation administration such as pre-payments, correspondence checks and issuing of pro-forma invoices.
· Promoting our Roomzzz Royalty Club to all potential guests
Your ideal skills…
· Team player
· Strong work ethic and pace to match the busy working environment
· Strong communicator – written and verbally
· Attention to the fine details
· Previous experience in similar role would be an advantage
· Enthusiastic and driven to play a key part in a fast growing company
What hours will I work?
You will work 40 hours per week to include weekends. The office hours are 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 6pm on weekends.
What we offer?
· Group social events such as; bowling, shuffleboard and quiz’s
· Staff discount on Roomzzz stays
· Leisure discounts on Leeds Golf Centre
· Eye care vouchers
· Competitive salary
· Company pension