Spa Receptionist - Moreton-in-Marsh
Spa Receptionist – Bamford Haybarn
Our Bamford family is growing, and we are looking for a talented and passionate Spa Receptionist to join us.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full time contract, based on 40 hours per week, salary up to £20,000 pa.
As our Spa Receptionist, you’ll be responsible to managing all client bookings in line with our bookings system. You will be first point of contact for all guests using the spa. You will ensure opening and closing procedures are completed fully as directed by the Spa Management team.
- Handle all incoming clients to the spa and direct accordingly
- Manage client accounts and bookings via the bookings systems
- Cash management including open & close down of tills
- Greet all clients with a 5 star welcome
- Fully leading the guest journey & looking after their general wellbeing & needs whilst with us
- Ensure the guest questionnaire is completed and introduce the therapist to their client and hand over
- Upsell the treatments and classes as much as possible by giving guests as much accurate information about the treatment or class
- Managing the retail space along with team members, including stock management, VM support & following all SOP’s
- Ensure familiarity with the retail products and treatment protocols to be able to pass information onto clients
- Where required stepping into perform treatments on clients to cover any sickness or emergency appointments
- Responsible for keeping all area’s in the spa to the highest standards, maintaining the kitchen, back of house & all client area’s
• Competitive salary
• Career progression
• Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
• 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
• 30% company discount
• Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit
• Stakeholder pension scheme
• Subsidised private medical insurance
• Free uniform or clothing allowance, role dependant.
About the Company
Bamford is a philosophy rather than a seasonal fashion label. It began with the passionate convictions of our founder Carole Bamford to make natural products using the best artisans from around the world. Bamford was founded on the belief that we need to be mindful of our connection to the earth – to live consciously, respect nature’s resources and the land that provides for us. We believe in the need to nurture body, mind and spirit in tandem – to feel well and to feel happy the three need to be aligned and in harmony.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details
Apply for Spa Receptionist - Moreton-in-Marsh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly