Housekeeping Team Member - Skipton
Housekeeping Team Member - Bowland Fell Park - Tosside, Skipton
Seasonal position may lead to permanent
Minimum 12 hours per week
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To ensure that all caravans / chalets or rooms let are cleaned to the required specification and standard.
- To ensure that all public areas are cleaned to the required specification and standard
- Comply with all policies and procedures set out by the Company, such as Health & Safety, COSHH.
- Ensure that all Holiday Caravans, chalets, venues, toilets or any other area you have been tasked with are cleaned to the required standard and beyond.
- Ensure that any rubbish is disposed of in the correct way
- Inventory check accommodation and report shortages to immediate team leader
- Report and hand in any lost property to team leader
- Report any damage, items needing repair or maintenance to your line manager
- Use only the cleaning materials and chemicals supplied and in line with the company Health & Safety Policy.
- Complete “Done & Dusted” cards before leaving any caravan, Chalet or holiday accommodation.
- Ensure all holiday accommodation and any other area you have been tasked with cleaning is left secure.
- Deliver HEARTS customer service and standards at all times, when out on Park or speaking to colleagues.
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Be enthusiastic about maintaining and improving the standards within the department you are working
- Ensure personal appearance is of the highest standard of tidiness and hygiene, uniform is clean and well presented
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally
- Attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the Park and the Company.
Any Bridge Leisure team member may be asked on occasion to perform additional or unrelated duties after appropriate training has been given, if required.
Bowland Fell has a mixture of static caravan lets, large apartments and Lodges
Accommodation could be supplied to the right candidate(s)
References will be required.
Bowland Fell Park is set in 130 acres, ideal for walking, cycling and spotting wildlife (regulars include roe deer, rabbits, sparrowhawks, hedgehogs, squirrels and foxes)
Apply for Housekeeping Team Member - Skipton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly