Spa Receptionist - Keswick
Spa Receptionist - Keswick
The Falls Spa, The Lodore Falls Hotel
Our brand new luxury Spa at the Lodore Falls Hotel has introduced a new and totally unique spa experience to the Lake District. This Lake District Spa is luxuriously designed for ultimate relaxation, with incredible views. It really will make the Lodore Falls Hotel the perfect Lake District Spa destination.
Inside the Spa are 5 treatment rooms, a 4 person rasul, champagne & Deli Bar serving light refreshments, and a thermal suite comprising of a laconium, aroma steam room, herbal sauna, salt steam room, ice fountain, drench showers and heated relaxation loungers. Outside is the 16-meter hydro pool with infinity hot tub, swan neck jets, underwater loungers, outdoor shower and drench bucket and a Finnish sauna.
As a spa receptionist you will provide a courteous and efficient service to all guests and maintain the levels of service to the highest standards at all times. You will be responsible for greeting guests in a warm friendly manner and be a true ambassador for excellent service, dealing with all requests and enquiries in an efficient and professional manner, whether face to face or over the telephone or by email.
What we are looking for in you
- Booking treatments, actively up selling and promoting the spa, treatments, packages and retail.
- Accurately book, change, confirm and cancel treatment appointments.
- Spa reception and spa guest areas must be kept clean and presented at all times.
- To attend and participate in any training as required.
- Responsible for check lists/ opening and closing the spa to set standards.
- Provide a warm and friendly yet professional manner to all guests.
- To be aware of guest’s individual needs and requirements and to be able to offer alternative treatments.
- Tour guests around the facility if required.
- To be able to handle guests complaints in a professional manner if required, reporting any incidents/negative feedback and grievances to the spa manager.
- Promoting the sale of products in conjunction with spa treatments.
- To be aware of all the services on offer and any promotions at all times.
- To upsell at every opportunity to ensure that all “white space” is sold on a daily basis.
What we offer you:
- Salary is competitive
- Meals on duty
- Staff discount scheme in all our Hotels and Restaurants.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Joining one of the most successful hotel groups in the Lake District
- Share of gratuities
Who We Are
Lake District Hotels Ltd. is a distinctive collection of seven award winning hotels in the Lake District owned and run by the Graves family and situated in the most beautiful parts of the Lake District. From 4-star luxury Lake District hotels on the shores of Lake Ullswater and Derwentwater Lake, to traditional coaching inns and hotels in Keswick and a hotel in Penrith - our Lake District hotels are recognised for the warmth of our welcome, unrivalled personal attention and excellent service.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates. If you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application. Thank you