Conference & Banqueting Manager - Keswick
Conference & Banqueting Manager – The Lodore Falls Hotel, Keswick
The Role As Conference & Banqueting Manager you will be working with a professional team leading all conference, wedding, private banqueting and events for the hotel. You will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department and maintain at all times a professional approach in order to provide a high standard of service to customers.
What we are looking for in you:
- An experienced Manager with proven background in a similar role in C&B operations, within a four star luxury property.
- Be able to build, develop, motivate and coach a team. Conduct training of the team to deliver exceptional standards of customer service and product knowledge
- The ability to manage all conference, weddings, private banqueting and events within the Hotel, working closely with the sales department to ensure all expectations are exceeded.
- A good organiser with outstanding leadership skills to lead the team with personality and clear direction.
- Exceptionally customer focused and a people person
- A Professional, with an eye for detail to improve and maintain high standards.
- A team player with a hands on attitude
What we can Offer You:
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- Live in accommodation is available if required.
- Staff discount scheme in all our Hotels and Restaurants.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Being part of a strong management structure that supports and encourages career progression
- Joining one of the most successful hotel groups in the Lake District
- Share of gratuities
Who we are
Our Lake District Hotels are a distinctive collection of six award winning hotels in the Lake District owned and run by the Graves family and situated in the most beautiful parts of the Lake District. From 4-star luxury Lake District hotels on the shores of Lake Ullswater and Derwentwater Lake, to traditional coaching inns and hotels in Keswick - our Lake District hotels are recognised for the warmth of our welcome, unrivalled personal attention and excellent service.
The Lodore Falls & Spa Hotel boasts 87 bedrooms and Suites with a 2 AA rosette fine dining Lake View Restaurant; which in-keeping of its four-star status provides the ideal setting for weddings and fine dining. Last year we opened a second restaurant with a Pan Asian theme and four Suites, Mizu Pan Asian restaurant, which offers high quality, fresh food with an Asian influence on British dishes and a brand new luxury Spa. This is an exciting time to be joining our team
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to give status updates. If you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application. Thank you