Chef de Partie - Keswick
Chef de Partie - Mizu Pan Asian at The Lodore Falls Hotel - Keswick
We are currently looking for an experience Chef de Partie to enhance our team at Mizu. This unique opportunity will provide you with an exceptional career path and offer you great future development under the guidance of our skilful Pan Asian Head Chef.
Working alongside a brigade of dynamic chefs you must be conversant with all matters relating to the highest levels of food preparation and presentation, health & safety, as well as all aspects of current food legislation. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a new and vibrant brigade.
What we are looking for in you:
- All we ask if that you are conversant with current trends and have a will to learn the fine art of preparing and serving fine cuisine blended from South East Asia.
- Exceptional preparation and presentation skills – only the best will do
- A flexible approach to your working week
- Great attention to detail, the ability to deliver only highest standards of cuisine
- Aptitude to deliver a warm and friendly customer service style which will engage your guests and team members alike
- Conversant with current trends and have a drive and will to learn the fine art of preparing and serving fine cuisine, blended from South East Asia.
- The opportunity to build your skill sets in Pan Asian Cuisine, using traditional cooking methods and authentic ingredients
- Hard work, loyalty and commitment is recognised in our 7-family owned and run hotels and your salary will be reflected in this, dependant on experience.
- Live-in accommodation is available
- Staff discount scheme in all our hotels and Restaurants.
- Share of gratuities
- Joining one of the most successful hotel groups in the Lake District
Who We Are - Our Lake District Hotels are a distinctive collection of 6 award winning hotels in the Lake District owned and run by the Graves family and situated in the most beautiful parts of the Lake District. From 4-star luxury Lake District hotels on the shores of Lake Ullswater and Derwentwater Lake, to traditional coaching inns and hotels in Keswick - our Lake District hotels are recognised for the warmth of our welcome, unrivalled personal attention and excellent service.
The Lodore Falls & Spa Hotel boasts 87 bedrooms and Suites with a 2 AA rosette fine dining Lake View Restaurant; which in-keeping of its four-star status provides the ideal setting for weddings and fine dining. Last year we opened a second restaurant with a Pan Asian theme and four Suites, Mizu Pan Asian restaurant, which offers high quality, fresh food with an Asian influence on British dishes and our new purpose built Spa. This is an exciting time to be joining our team
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to give status updates. If you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application. Thank you