Spa Butler - Keswick
Spa Butler - The Lodore Falls Hotel
As a Spa Butler you are responsible for maintaining the highest possible standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the Spa area. You will also assist with hosting spa tours and serving poolside refreshments to guests, so a high level of guest service and communication skills are essential.
- Maintaining the highest level of cleanliness throughout the spa
- Ensuring all amenities remain fully stocked at all times
- Have an eye for detail and presentation skills
- Ensure all guests requests are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Serve food in the spa bar and beverages to guests at the poolside
- Assist with guest tours and assisting in changing rooms.
- Opening and closing the spa.
What we offer you:
- Being part of a team that supports and encourages career progression in each other
- Training that is specifically designed for you to grow and progress with us
- A competitive salary and 28 days holiday
- Share of gratuities
- Free staff meals, Live in accommodation is available if you require it
- Advantage Card, which offers discounts and free entrance to many of our venues
Who We Are - Our Lake District Hotels are a distinctive collection of 6 award winning hotels in the Lake District owned and run by the Graves family and situated in the most beautiful parts of the Lake District. From 4-star luxury Lake District hotels on the shores of Lake Ullswater and Derwentwater Lake, to traditional coaching inns and hotels in Keswick - our Lake District hotels are recognised for the warmth of our welcome, unrivalled personal attention and excellent service.
The Lodore Falls & Spa Hotel boasts 87 bedrooms and Suites with a 2 AA rosette fine dining Lake View Restaurant; which in-keeping of its four-star status provides the ideal setting for weddings and fine dining. In May last year we opened a second restaurant with a Pan Asian theme and four Suites, Mizu Pan Asian restaurant, which offers high quality, fresh food with an Asian influence on British dishes. Our new Spa has recently opened. This is an exciting time to be joining our team
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to give status updates. If you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application. Thank you