Venue Manager - Ashton
Venue Manager - Ashton-Under-Lyne
Salary: Up to £23,000 per annum
Bonus Schemes: Potential to earn 17% of annual salary as a bonus on top of the Base Salary + other bonuses
The Managers of our Venues are responsible for day-to-day operations of their store, attracting new and retaining current customers, and managing the staff in their charge. This is a varied and hands-on role; no day will be the same as the other.
- Maximise profit and grow the business
- Be fully accountable for the store’s performance
- Drive a culture of exceptional customer service to encourage repeat business
- Drive the promotion of all new products and offers
- Ensure excellent store presentation, cleanliness and hygiene
- Effectively manage the team within the company’s policies and procedures
- Ensure the team are fully trained
We offer an array of Performance-based bonuses, Mystery Shopper bonuses, ‘Going the Extra Mile’ Bonus, and Long Service awards.
Ideally, you will have previous supervisor or management experience in a customer facing role. We are looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing and able to take on a challenge. You will have a professional, customer focused approach and a can do attitude. You will need to undergo a basic DBS (Criminal Record) check as part of this role. The company will reimburse the cost of the check.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Commercially minded
- Business focused
- Target & sales driven
- Experienced in a Supervisory or Management capacity in a customer facing role
- Well presented & professional
- IT literate
Admiral (the trading name of Luxury Leisure Talarius) is part of the highly-esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and service for customers to enjoy the experience.
We are a fast paced, 7 days a week business and as such the ideal candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. The advert will be held upon receipt of sufficient number of applicants. The company care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By you submitting your CV you are agreeing to your CV being retained in a secure location.