Account Administrator, Leisurejobs - London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Administrator to work for the UK's leading job board in the leisure and hospitality industries.
Leisurejobs.com is complimented by a further six specialist job boards within the Leisurejobs network: www.barzone.co.uk, www.chefjobs.co.uk,www.restaurantjobs.co.uk, www.hoteljobs.co.uk, www.retailjobs.co.uk and www.traveljobs.co.uk, putting candidates and clients in touch for entry level to senior level roles.
We are a bubbly bunch who work hard, but play hard too! We offer great benefits as well as a fun loving approach to working such as gym membership allowance, free lunch on payday (usually Nandos!) Friday office drinks, plus lots of team events throughout the year #lovewhatyoudo.
The Account Administrator will work closely to support the Client Success Manager in the Account Management of our current and future clients. We are looking for someone that is exceptionally IT Literate, has a positive attitude to work and ambition to grow with the role. We will provide full training to the successful candidate.
- Carry out daily, weekly & monthly tasks set by the Client Success Manager.
- Manage the inquiry inbox, offering first line of support to clients and users and communicating directly with or delegating to relevant colleagues.
- Monitor the office telephone and be a point of contact while the Client Success Manager/Sales team are out of the office.
- Assist with the on boarding of client accounts.
- Working closely with admin support to make sure all adverts are posted correctly, liaising directly with clients where necessary.
- Produce and communicate stats reports instructed by the Client Success Manager for each sales person/account manager and highlight any areas of concern, exceptional results, YOY comparisons etc.
- Assist in managing and building client relationship with small to medium accounts by being proactive in preventing issues.
- Notify Client Success Manager and Account Managers of issues or changes required to enhance and maintain client retention.
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- Literate at Excel and have knowledge of reporting systems
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction
- Capable of prioritising
- Calm under pressure
Desirable skills (but by no means essential):
- Salesforce experience
- Madgex experience
For those matching the above specifications, Leisurejobs is offering training and career progression as well as a fun and dynamic working environment.