Waiter/Waitress - Weybridge
Waiter/Waitress - Weybridge
Salary £18,200 + 10% (PRP) eligible after 3 month period
Zero Hour Contract but the hours are more than likely to be 40hrs/wk
We are a prestigious members’ Club, set in unique and picturesque surroundings, providing state of the art racquets, fitness and wellbeing facilities with programmes for all ages.
Run by members for members, the Club has a thriving social offering, creating a strong sense of pride and belonging.
An exceptional opportunity within an exceptional Club, seeks exceptional staff......
St Georges Hill Lawn Tennis Club is looking to recruit food and beverage professionals to join our team at a very exciting time for the Club. We are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic food and beverage professionals for our two Restaurants at the Club.
Located in Surrey, Weybridge, just 40 minutes outside of central London, St Georges Hill Lawn Tennis Club is a private member owned tennis and health club with a fantastic history and enjoys a very wide and loyal membership of over 3,500 members. The Club is set in the heart of the very prestigious St. Georges Hill Estate and is nestled within a beautiful 16 acre lakeside setting.
As a Food and Beverage Assistant/Waiter/Waitress you will be responsible for assisting the Restaurant and Kitchen team to ensure a seamless 5 star service is delivered of all orders to our members across our two restaurants.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following;
- Experience of silver service dining preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate 1st class customer service
- Enthusiasm for F&B with a positive approach to work
- Be flexible, work as part of a hard working team & have a willingness to learn
- Some experience of working in a restaurant or bar environment
- Fluent in English
As a Waiter you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Restaurant and Kitchen team to ensure seamless operation.
- Promptly greeting guests as they are seated and bring bread, butter and water to table.
- Continuously demonstrating sound menu knowledge to ensure that all orders are taken, checked and served in an impeccable manner.
- Removing used tableware between courses and provides tableware for the next course.
- Responding appropriately to guest requests. Communicating guest requests to managers as needed.
- Communicating with managers and host/hostess to assure efficient customer service.
- Knowledge of table numbers and seating arrangements.
- Assisting with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Being available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisors.
- Keeping the back of house areas clean and tidy, ensuring that all trays and glasses are clean and polished and kept in good order.
Our successful Food and Beverage Waiter will receive a competitive salary along with an award winning benefit package including:
- Use of club facilities following successful 6 months’ probation period.
- Discounted Food & Beverage during working hours.
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
Training & Development:
At St. George’s Hill Lawn Tennis Club we understanding the importance of growth and development, our senior management team comprises of experienced and friendly managers who will go out of their way to train, coach and lead the F&B team, creating a cohesive and friendly working environment and encouraging growth and a sense of belonging to all our team members.
Are you interested in joining the team as a Waiter?
Good because we are looking for people that will define our service from our competitors. Please send your Resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Waiter/Waitress - Weybridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly