Chef de Partie
As a member of our food crew you'll be a valuable part of a team that thrives on the pressure of working in a busy food operation. You'll work alongside our Chefs as part of a tight-knit team in an exciting, fast-moving environment, preparing fresh locally sourced ingredients.
Who we need
- Someone who has a genuine love for cooking
- A desire to go above and beyond and prepare our food with love
- Experience working in a busy, fresh food kitchen is essential
- A team player with plenty of energy and stamina
- Who enjoys working as part of a tight knit team
- A proper grafter who takes pride in their work
Who We Are
Mission Mars is an award winning multi concept operator based in the North West. Our mission is simple. Deliver world class food, drink and entertainment. Our venues include Albert Hall, Rudy's Neapolitan Pizza, Albert's Schloss, Gorilla and The Elephant Pub & Bakehouse. We are a growing business having received £10.5 million investment in 2018 to grow and were recently listed the 5th fastest growing company in the UK. Come and be part of it!
- A clear pathway to become a Kitchen Specialist (and beyond!).
- Discount on food, drink and gigs at all Mission Mars venues
- An independent culture where your ideas matter
- Invites to great parties including a Christmas awards ceremony, Summer BBQ and our annual ‘Dreams Lunch’
- A card and gift on your Birthday
- Working in one of the best hospitality venues the North West has to offer
- Rotas a minimum of 2 weeks in advance, 28 days holiday and pension scheme