Club Manager - London
Club Manager - Victoria: Central London
Brand new gym in Victoria – outstanding opportunity
City Athletic is a boutique gym and wellness facility offering members and guests a top level training experience with state of the art equipment, facilities and ethos. We pride ourselves on putting our members first and delivering a complete service where the member feels at home in our community and thrives in our positive environment and set up.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, fun and dedicated Club Manager to join the head-office team located in Central London.
The position is ideally suited to a Manager with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding their targets. The candidate should be looking for a fresh challenge within a premium, full-service club environment.
Your skills and time will be devoted to the running and operations within The Club, which in turn supports its ethos and wellbeing. You will act as the main point of contact for all Fitness Team and contracted staff, whilst providing outstanding customer care and experience to all members and prospects.
- Responsible for Opening/ Closing The Club, adhering to company procedures and checklists.
- Ensure the smooth running of all operations and systems within The Club, including classes, events and appointments.
- Manage Fitness & Personal Training Teams, ensuring adequate staff coverage in all departments.
- Ensure H&S, cleanliness, and brand standards are applied to all aspects of The Club.
- Responsible for all stock and inventory matters within The Club.
Applicants should have a minimum:
- Level 2 Certification (Fitness Instruction).
- Previous experience in Managing a Health & Fitness Club.
- Sales and member retention strategies.
- Experience of recruiting and managing staff.