Reception Shift Leader - Chipping Norton
Reception Shift Leader – The Wild Rabbit
The Wild Rabbit family is growing, and we are looking for a passionate and experienced Reception Shift Leader.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
As our Reception Shift Leader, you’ll be responsible for delivering exceptional service to our guests using our beautiful rooms and cottages. You will also support the Management team with admin duties for the Restaurant and Bar. You’ll prepare daily reports for all departments and daily morning briefing.
- Checking guests in and out
- Dealing with general guest enquiries and handling specific requests and resolving any complaints quickly and effectively
- Posting, balancing and banking daily
- Operating the switchboard
- Taking room and restaurant reservations using the hotel PMS system Welcome
The Wild Rabbit is a modern British inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds – a place to eat, drink and sleep in a relaxed and welcoming setting. Our award-winning kitchen uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create dishes that celebrate traditional British cooking with a contemporary twist.
The Wild Rabbit is part of the Daylesford estate – one of the most sustainable organic farms in the UK. The principles that have guided our farm for 40 years are also at the heart of everything that we do at The Wild Rabbit – from the locally sourced, organic ingredients in our kitchens, to the handmade horsehair mattresses in our bedrooms.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details