Teen Leader - Cyprus
TEEN LEADER - CYPRUS
This role is the perfect opportunity for professionals with experience of working with children and teenagers who wish to progress in the job they love, in a stunning environment, with a growing company. The role involves working with young people aged 11 years and up, organising a variety of activities in and around resort with a sports focus as well as getting them out on the water experiencing new activities such as stand up paddle boarding and waterskiing. Whether it’s a game of basketball or water polo challenge in the pool, our Teen Leaders are enthusiastic and motivated individuals who provide a really fun and varied activity programme.
Our team are flexible and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that our younger guests have a fun-filled and enjoyable time, which is what keeps families coming back to us year after year. The resorts may have incredible facilities for young people but it is our team that really counts and makes the difference.
In your spare time you will be exploring hidden beaches, seeking out unspoilt villages and enjoying the local delicacies and culture. If you are looking for a job that pushes you to be your very best, that enables you to live in some of Europe’s most desirable coastal locations and to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry, then this is the position for you.
- Ensure that our guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
- Plan a variety of age and group size appropriate outdoor activities each week
- Be confident in dealing with guests
- Liaise with our UK offices, the children’s club manager and other staff and work as a team
Abilities and expectations
- An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
- A passion for working with teenagers
- Safety conscious
- Team player
- Excellent self-motivation
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing and fun
- Sports or activity leader qualification
- Experience in a childcare or sports/activity leadership setting with teenagers
- Full UK/EU driving licence
- Fluent in English
- Strong swimmer
- Available for the whole season – June to September
- UK/EU passport
- UK/EU bank account
This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure and barring service check (criminal background check).