Junior Sous Chef - Buckinghamshire
Junior Sous Chef - San Marco Kitchen - Stoke Park Country Club & Resort
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Junior Sous Chef to join the Kitchen brigade at Stoke Park working in all kitchens. As Junior Sous Chef, you will:
- Assist the Executive Chef, Chris Wheeler, and Sous Chefs in retaining the 5 Red Star standard.
- Assist in preparing top class cuisine for using fresh local ingredients.
- Assist with HACCP and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensuring freshness of ingredients, mis en place as well as helping ensure that each outlet is ready for service.
Required Experience for the Junior Sous Chef :
- Experience in a 5 Star property or high volume outlet
- Knowledge of HACCP and Health and Safety procedures
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handles pressure calmly and professionally
- Applications should be committed to the highest standards of cuisine, presentation and food preparation.
- Relevant experience gained in a similar environment is desirable.
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
Stoke Park offers luxury 5 star standard accommodation within easy reach of Heathrow, Windsor and London. 49 exquisite bedrooms open to members and non-members alike; boast the finest in interior design and comfort.
Set within Stoke Park’s stunning Georgian Mansion, and with breathtaking views across the estate and lakes the hotel offers three dining options: the 3 AA Rosette-awarded Humphry's serving modern British cuisine with a twist, the relaxed yet elegant Orangery, and our Italian brasserie, San Marco.