Sous Chef - Pastry - Buckinghamshire
Sous Chef - Pastry - Stoke Park Country Club & Resort
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sous Chef in the Pastry department to join the Kitchen brigade at Stoke Park. You will be joining a team at an exciting time, whilst they working towards achieving a fourth Rosette and Michelin Star.
As Sous Chef, you will:
- Assist in preparing top class cuisine using fresh local ingredients
- You will assist the Head Pastry Chef in overseeing the Pastry to include freshness of ingredients, mis en place
- Ensure that the Pastry is ready for service in outlets.
Required Experience for the Sous Chef:
- Experience in a three Rosette level or 5 Star property
- Knowledge of HACCP and Health and Safety procedures
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handles pressure calmly and professionally
- Applications should be committed to the highest standards of cuisine, presentation and food preparation.
- Relevant experience gained in a similar environment is desirable.
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
Stoke Park offers luxury 5 star standard accommodation within easy reach of Heathrow, Windsor and London. 49 exquisite bedrooms open to members and non-members alike; boast the finest in interior design and comfort.
Set within Stoke Park’s stunning Georgian Mansion, and with breathtaking views across the estate and lakes the hotel offers three dining options: the 3 AA Rosette-awarded Humphry's serving modern British cuisine with a twist, the relaxed yet elegant Orangery, and our Italian brasserie, San Marco.