Chef de Partie - St Albans
Chef de Partie - Loch Fyne, St Albans
Looking for a Fresh Challenge?
As a Chef De Partie at Loch Fyne you’ll oversee a section of the kitchen, working closely with a small team to maintain a high standard. In creating extraordinary seafood dishes, you’ll have the ability to learn quickly, and be conﬁ dent in handling fresh food. Attention to detail will be key to ensure the kitchen always delivers the quality that our guests have come to expect.
You’ll be a team player who will always display dedication and passion for the job. It’s not vital to have held a Chef De Partie position before, but you must have experience working in the hospitality industry and ideally in a fresh food environment. Most of all, to be successful at Loch Fyne you’ll have a passion for food and be driven to progress within the team.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus and Tronc
- Develop your skills and challenge yourself within a premium restaurant brand
- Career progression with Chef Academy
- 33% discount on food and drink at all Greene King brands
- 28 days’ paid holiday
- Group personal pension scheme
- Opportunity to join the share and save scheme