Receptionist/administrator – Andoversford
Receptionist/Administrator – up to £9.75 per hour including TRONC
We are looking for a Receptionist/Administrator to join our fully refurbished Grade II listed, Cotswold stone, inn, The Frogmill (GL54 4HT) located at the junction of the A40 and the A436, nestled between Cheltenham (8 miles) Cirencester (12 miles) and Stow on the Wold (12 miles). The Frogmill has a new bar, 100 seater restaurant, wedding & conference facility, 28 letting bedrooms and newly landscaped gardens with BBQ etc.
Receptionist/Adminstrator – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £8.25 depending on experience plus TRONC (£1.50 per hour)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive
Receptionist/Administrator – Training
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship which takes 12 months to complete
Receptionist/Administrator – Responsibility
As Receptionist your main focus will be delivering a guest experience dedicated to quality and exceptional customer service. You will ensure every guest is welcomed with a smile and is well looked after as in most instances you are the first point of contact for our guests.
In order to be a successful Receptionist you will,
- Be communicating with guests by phone, in person and e mail so great verbal and written communication is essential along with computer competence.
- Be responsible for organising administrative tasks relating to restaurant reservations and check in and check out.
- Answer guest queries and deal with their requirements during their stay.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the level of service delivered to our guests is of the highest standard. Service levels are a key focus of the business.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.