Swimming Instructor - Central London
Swimming Instructor - 5 star Central London Hotel
We are actively recruiting for an enthusiastic Level 2 qualified swimming teacher or coach, with a competitive aquatics background (club level or above) and who has a real passion for teaching and coaching swimming.
This is a unique opportunity for the right swimming professional to work with a broad range of clients on a one-to-one-basis; from people who are water phobic, through to open water training of triathletes.
Ongoing training is provided to enhance your skills as a teacher. This could include; lifesaving, specific water phobia training, advanced stroke analysis and customer services training. Further benefits include the use of hotel leisure facilities at our teaching venues.
We are expanding our provision of lessons very shortly. The successful candidate will be offered up to 17 hours per week, plus the option to have additional hours while other instructors are on annual leave.
Turner Swim was founded in 2013 to provide the best quality one-to-one adult swimming tuition in London and is run by a former international aquatic team member.
Turner Swim provide original one-to-one adult swimming lessons at two 5-star hotels in Central London and one overseas 5-star hotel venue. During the summer months we also offer open water sessions at the dock’s in Canary Wharf. These one-to-one sessions enable us to get brilliant results in a short space of time which then brings a great sense of satisfaction to our instructors.
We have a reputation of being one of the best providers of swimming lessons in London and therefore, are looking for another elite team member. The successful candidate should have intelligence, charisma, enthusiasm and a keenness to learn in order to deliver a 5-star service.
We are a growing team in London and are keen to recruit a committed instructor who has a strong attention to detail. We hope that you love swimming as much as we do, and we will help to bring the best out of you through our in-house training.
Duties will include:
- Delivering fantastic one-to-one adult lessons following the Turner Swim programme syllabus and teaching methods.
- Building a strong relationship with clients, facility staff and management.
- Expanding swimming and triathlon knowledge through attending regular Turner Swim instructor development sessions.
- Recording client's progress.
- Ensuring a safe learning environment is provided for clients, hotel guests and spa staff.
- Regularly reporting to management.
Please send in your CV, including your own background as a swimmer, water polo player, synchronised swimmer, diver, open water swimmer or triathlete.
Please include in your cover note:
1) Either the notice period that you are currently on with your current employment, or where you are currently studying in London.
2) Why you would like to work at Turner Swim.
Candidates will be invited to our Aldgate Tower office, Central London for an initial interview before we see you teach a demonstration session. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Swimming Instructor - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly