Kitchen Manager, New Clock Inn (SO50 8AA)
Salary: £25,000.00 - 27,000.00
Fair Oak Road, Eastleigh, HAMPSHIRE SO50 8AA GBR
Hungry Horse has been in existence now for more than 20 years. Being the biggest is good news, but being the BEST is a more important part of our plan.
As the sole navigator of the Kitchen team and an inspirational leader, you will be the main backbone of the business delivering great dishes and customer satisfaction
If you can deliver a great experience to every guest, every time when they visit one of our pubs or restaurants then saddle up, it is time for a new challenge!
What's more, your Greene King family will support you every step of the way recognising and rewarding your successes
'By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS.'
About the Pub
The pub is open planned with the bar area to the left as you walk in and the dining to the right. It has a very strong sports following but also does a lot of food and caters for large parties on regular occasions. The pub will be going through a refurbishment in the near future and the expected uplift in sales will be about 35% driven mainly by the food.
The pub will be going through a refurbishment in the near future and we want to have a strong Kitchen Manager on board to lead the team, there will be huge potential in developing the food sales.
We Value You
* Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
* Work Life Balance
* Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
* Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses. Such as Management Development Programmes and NVQs.
* Friends and Family Discount Scheme entitles you to invite friends and family to join the discount scheme and benefit from up to 25% off food and drink
* By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS