DW Sports are currently recruiting for an Allocator to join our growing Buying & Merchandising team at our Support Centre in Wigan.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the merchandising team and manage the effective distribution of stock in order to maximize sales.
What does the role entail?
- Working closely with the Merchandiser, buyer, e-commerce colleagues and retail ops team to ensure accurate and efficient distribution of stock to the right location, in the right volumes in a timely manner
- Communicating with the Merchandiser to update product and branch level performance – influencing intake, distribution, promotion and markdown
- Communicating with the retail ops team to help manage overall branch stock levels, ensure there are no gaps in store ranges and stock is being utilised as profitably as possible in the business
- Management of ISTs/stock consolidation within the business to maximise sell through, availability and profitability
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical, numerical and Excel skills
- Passionate about product
- Exceptionally organised, methodical and efficient
- A team player who thrives in a fast paced, busy and challenging environment
- A desire to learn
In addition to a competitive basic salary, benefits include; contributory pension scheme, free gym membership, retail discount and an additional day off for your birthday!