Chef de Partie - Aylesbury
Chef de Partie - Haddenham Garden Centre
Full-time, Daytime Hours! Alternate Weekends Off!
Haddenham Garden Centre is a family owned business which has been established for over 40 years. Building on our past success our exciting new extended restaurant will be looking to launch early this year focusing on homemade, locally sourced food and great service.
We are looking for an experienced Chef who has a passion for standards and results as well as having a passion for serving great foods.
You will need
- Great culinary skills
- The ability to control wastage and margins
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume restaurant
- The ability to work within the kitchen team supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef
- Ability to organise workload and work on own initiative
- Personal drive to help us develop the business
You will also be a great communicator, calm under pressure and driven by creating high quality, seasonal fresh food. With us you’ll train, motivate and inspire the team to help grow our successful food operation.
As a Chef de Partie, you would:
- Help oversee menu planning, ordering and food preparation
- Provide the smooth delivery of all kitchen operations
- Maintain budgets and financial control within the area
- Work with the team to comply with health and hygiene regulations
- Help plan and implement new promotions, initiatives and events
We have a great package if this is the job for you
- Sociable daytime hours with alternate weekends off
- Opportunity to earn a performance related bonus
- Attractive discounts
- Pension scheme
- Flexible holiday
- Cooking: 2 years (Preferred)
If you feel you are the right candidate, please email your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role, highlighting any relevant experience.
Apply for Chef de Partie - Aylesbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly