Painter and Decorator
DW Fitness First has an excellent opportunity for a Painter & Decorator to join their maintenance team.
Reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager, this role is key in supporting the Property Management team to ensure our clubs are maintained to the highest of standards and are able to meet our member’s needs.
The role will be field based working within our Central London division but on occasion there may be a requirement to travel outside of London to support other areas, which may involve overnight stays.
- Ensure all work undertaken is to a good standard and meets all relevant health and safety requirements
- Liaise with clubs, retail units and internal departments to provide a professional and efficient service
- Ensure all relevant materials and equipment are available prior to commencing tasks
- Build excellent working relationships with the clubs in your region, ensuring club management are kept up to date with the progress of assigned tasks
- Ensure work carried out is in line with the relevant risk assessment and your level of competence
- Flexibility in relation to working hours and supporting the property team in nationwide projects
- Liaise and work with external suppliers
- The team are required to ensure works run in tandem with other associated works on site
- Proactive use of our internal system to plan, prioritise and undertake tasks and site visits
Knowledge, Skills and Responsibilities
- Relevant trade qualification NVQ, City and Guilds or similar
- Experience of working as a painter and decorator
In addition to a competitive basic salary, benefits include; contributory pension scheme, free gym membership, retail discount and an additional day off for your birthday.