Back of House Team Leader - Caerphilly
Back of House Team Leader - The Maenllwyd, Caerphilly
Full time / 35 - 40 hours per week
Prepare and cook food to the standards set by the Head Chef / House Manager and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Prepare and cook quality food for customers.
- Store all food correctly.
- Prepare the kitchen and equipment for service maintaining the standards set by the management team.
- Maintain the standards of personal hygiene, dress and appearance as required by the management team.
- Responsible for all food handled during preparation, cooking and service.
- Constantly seeks to deliver a quality offer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Abide by all kitchen procedures and systems and ensure company standards are met, particularly in relation to Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and routine cleaning.
- Approach all work responsibilities with a positive and proactive nature.
- The ability to produce dishes to specification within targeted delivery times.
- Report daily to the / House Manager about quality issues, stock levels, deficiencies, equipment checks, failures and any incidents that have occurred in the kitchen.
- Deliver open and closedown procedures of the kitchen at specific times.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness in the kitchen.
- Complete company training and development as required.
- Carry out any reasonable request that may be made by the House Manager and any other member of the management team
- Ability to store, prepare and deliver excellent food for the customer
- Motivated to achieve customer satisfaction
- High standards of personal presentation and food/kitchen hygiene
- Love your job - demonstrate a positive attitude all day every day
- Ability to follow company procedures and deliver high standards
- Flexible and adaptable to perform any other duties as required
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings