Front of House Team Player - Gloucester
Front of House Team Player - Wheatstone Inn, Gloucester
Interact with customers, take food and drink orders and deliver fantastic customer service.
- Promote friendly, efficient and effective relationships with all customers and team members
- Approach all work responsibilities with a positive and proactive nature
- Take food and drink orders and deliver these to our guests with fantastic customer service
- Responsible for the payment and accurate charging of all orders taken
- Carry out open and close-down procedures of the bar at specific times
- Ensure bar stock levels are monitored and rotated
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness at the bar and in the customer area
- Maintain the standards of personal hygiene, dress and appearance as detailed by the House Manager.
- Drive sales by up-selling at every opportunity.
- Carry out any reasonable request that may be made by the House Manager and any other member of the management team.
- Honesty and reliability
- Fantastic people and social skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Love your job - demonstrate a positive attitude all day every day
- Ability to follow company procedures and deliver high standards
- Competent numerical & cash handling skills
- Flexible and adaptable to perform any other duties as required
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings