Children Club Nanny - Summer Season - Europe
An opportunity like no other to live, work and play in the Mediterranean this Summer! We will provide you with your flights, accommodation, meals, use of watersport facilities, discount for family and friends and more; in return all you have to do is work hard and help continue the fantastic Mark Warner reputation.
Our extensive childcare service is one like no other and it would suit a hardworking, confident and vibrant nanny with a real passion for childcare, who will help make the children’s holiday one they will never forget!
We have 6 resorts in our Summer season, 3 in Greece, 1 in Turkey, 1 in Corsica and 1 in Sardinia.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with colleagues, parents and children
- Deliver the highest level of childcare
- Create and develop an attractive, safe and stimulating environment
- Tailor-make weekly age appropriate exciting activity plans
- Observe children’s progression and achievements, record keeping where necessary
- Develop positive relationships with other departments
- Be flexible, co-operative and communicate at all times
- Operate to the highest standard of health and safety
- Participate in evening duties
- CACHE, NNEB, City & Guilds, BTEC National Diplomas or equivalent qualification
- Alternatively, 2 years experience in a childcare environment
- First Aid Certificate
- Fluent in English
- Enhanced disclosure required through the ‘Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)’
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK Bank Account
You will make friends for life whilst working for Mark Warner and although you will be working you will have the time of your life and make the best of your Summer.
Mark Warner is one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK which has won many awards over the years and is a market leader for family holidays. We offer winter and summer opportunities so whether you are looking for a one off season or a long term career we can support whatever path you choose!