Beauty Therapist - Tetbury
Beauty Therapist - Calcot Spa, Tetbury
Calcot Spa is everything you would expect from a Cotswold Spa. Quiet, calm, beautifully designed and with the uplifting spa aroma that instantly suggests relaxation. The building is lovely, the lavender-lined outdoor hot tub and open fire is inviting and of course the healthy menu is delicious – but most importantly, the spa and the team are exceptional.
We are currently looking for a Beauty Therapist to join our team at Calcot Spa.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Carrying out a range of treatments to an extremely high standard
- Assisting the Beauty Management Team
- Building a regular client base
- Ensuring Treatment Rooms are of a consistent high standard
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of personal appearance
- Computer literate
- Good team player
- Must have own transport
Training and support:
The company runs an integrated scheme designed to reach all levels under the banner of the Calcot Academy. We are committed to people development at all stages and the long service of our key staff bears witness to this.
What we offer/perks
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Meals while on duty
- Long service awards
- Free car park
- Commission on retail sales
- Discount on product purchases
- Discount on Treatments
- Discounts on food and stays in our properties
Applicants should be aware that at the present time we cannot consider anyone not holding an EU passport because of immigration legislation. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. We cannot assist with obtaining visas.
Apply for Beauty Therapist - Tetbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly