Assistant Manager - Sutton Coldfield
Prezzo - Your favourite Italian restaurant.
At Prezzo we believe that to have a successful business, you need to build a team of great people. We work tirelessly to attract, develop and retain the best people in the industry, to ensure that every customer leaves our restaurants wanting to return.
We are currently recruiting for a passionate and driven Assistant Manager to join our restaurant team and help us to deliver an outstanding customer experience. Working closely with the General Manager and Supervisor, your mission is to create a fun and vibrant atmosphere whilst ensuring Prezzo’s high standards and service are maintained.
You will be a true ambassador of the Prezzo brand in the local area and play a crucial role in delivering commercial success to the business.
What you’ll get:
• Flexible shift patterns
• 50% staff discount at all Prezzo restaurants
• Free meals during shifts – you could save over £2,000 per year on food costs!
• Discounts at local retailers and leisure activities with ‘Salary Extras’
• Company pension
• A fast paced and professional working environment
• Opportunities for career development and progression
What you’ll demonstrate:
• Inspirational and motivational leadership skills
• A passion for food – it doesn’t have to be Italian!
• The drive to exceed customer expectations at every opportunity
• Commercial awareness and business acumen
• Adaptability and flexibility to changing business needs
• Exceptional standards and attention to detail
• The ability to mentor your team into the managers of the future
What you’ll be doing:
• Running the day to day operations alongside the management team
• Managing all aspects of stock control and labour costs
• Supporting the General Manager to grow the business by driving sales
• Coaching and developing your team to improve service levels
• Analysing your local market to stay ahead of the competition
• Ensuring all legal and company food standards are maintained
• Creating a fun and friendly team environment
Our most successful Assistant Managers strive to exceed expectations and inspire the teams around them to do the same. If you would like to be part of our exciting journey, please apply below and let us help you be the best you can be.