Team Member - Gerrards Cross
Wenzel’s was established in 1975 and has since become a favourite for locals in the North West London, Beds, Bucks and Hertfordshire areas.
We are currently expanding the brand and hope to have an additional 20 shops in the near future. We believe in delivering quality products at affordable prices and of course delivering them with outstanding customer service.
We are looking for exciting new energetic talent with a passion for food and customer service to join our team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Free Lunch for employees
- 50% discount on all shop based products
- Company pension scheme
- The opportunity for outstanding individuals to advance within our growing company
Competitive Salary- negotiable pay rate depending on experience
Salary depending on age
- 16 - 18 : £5.00 per hour
- 18 - 21 : £6.20 per hour
- 21 - 25 : £8.00 per hour
- 25+ : £8.25 per hour
YOUR JOB ROLE
You will be required to serve customers, prepare fresh ingredients and produce sandwiches, baguettes and other food products in line with our standards and assist with the day to day running of the shop.
- Greet customers and create an inviting experience.
- Receive and check daily deliveries.
- Assisting with the management of branch stock and produce.
- Maintaining shop displays.
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of products.
- Preparation of food in line with the specification.
- Food and produce quality control.
- Maintaining the highest level of hygiene and food safety standards.
- The ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Cash handling, and till operation.
Previous experience in retail and food handling is advantageous however not essential as full ongoing training will be provided.
Successful candidates must be flexible and be able to work weekends if required .Shift patterns will vary according to the stores trading hours. A typical Wenzel’s store opens at 7am and closes at 6pm but some stores do vary.
Apply for Team Member - Gerrards Cross
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly