Spa Therapist/Receptionist | Luxurious, Unique Spa Retreat
Beautiful Spa Retreat
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Spa Therapist that would also enjoy covering the Spa Reception in this dual position within a busy Spa environment.
You would joining an award winning team and be working in a stunning luxurious Spa retreat maintaining the fantastic reputation that this Spa already holds.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent, our client will consider newly qualified Therapists
- Previous Salon or Spa experience
- Highly experienced in all treatments
- Reception duties, including telephone bookings, enquiries on treatments.
- Meeting and Greeting all clients, assisting with food and beverage services
- High standard of personal appearance
- Pro-active approach to work duties
- Confident manner
- Good team player
- Previous customer facing experience
- Strong I.T. skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work on Reception as per rota & carry out a wide range of Reception responsibilities. You will be performing a wide range of treatments to an extremely high standard and taking the clients on a relaxing journey in this stunning environment.
- Assist the Beauty Management Team
- Carry out a range of Reception duties, including telephone bookings & enquiries of Treatments, Fitness Appointments & Day Spas, meeting & greeting all clients, carrying out Facility checks, laundry duties, assisting with Food & Beverage service.
- Achieve retail targets
- Carries out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa.
Package on Offer:
- Basic Salary; £16,500 + Depending on experience
- Commission on Retail Sales
- Use of Pool & Gym on working days
- Meal provided on duty + two Coffee Breaks a day
- One FULL weekend off every 3 weeks
- Discount on product purchases
- Discount on Treatments
- Discount on food & stays in all company properties
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Training in House
- Long Service Awards
- Free parking
The company provides great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine, they are committed to people's development at all stages and the long service of key staff members.
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.