Reception Manager - London
Reception Manager - Swingers West End - Marylebone, London
Swingers - the crazy golf club, consists of two fantastic venues that combine crazy golf, street food and cocktails to create one incredible social experience. Both the City and West End venues have two nine-hole crazy golf courses, private hire areas, at least three different street food vendors and high-quality cocktail bars. Swingers has a well-rounded portfolio of offerings for both the general admission guest as well as the private and corporate event client.
The Swingers team is dedicated to striving for excellence in all aspects of the business. The leadership team pride themselves on being innovative and inspirational, delivering the very best in class within the leisure hospitality sector. Swingers is passionate about developing and promoting talent and offers extensive support and recognition to committed team members, as well as having a very competitive benefits and bonus plan.
We are currently looking for an experienced Reception Manager to join our fabulous team in Swingers West End.
As Reception Manager, you must ensure:
- Guest expectations are consistently met and exceeded through your team across the department, through value-for-time service delivery.
- You have a clear understanding, promoting and embodying the Swingers culture and what it means to provide the “Swingers Experience.”
- Your team always greet professionally and to the highest standard.
- You manage reservations ensuring that the tee-offs are processing accurately.
- That you make sure guest enquiries are addressed in a timely, professional and effective manner.
- Clear communication with the floor staff and management before, during and after shift to ensure optimal service to our guests.
- You assist all staff as necessary in the performance of their jobs.
- You oversee and guide employee/guest interactions to ensure that service is provided in a manner consistent with the philosophy of Swingers.
- You are a visible presence in the room to both staff and guests, ready to step in and address issues at any moment.
- Responsibility for ensuring guests are satisfied through both team leadership and face-to-face guest interaction.
- Resolve any disputes regarding service, payment or other matters on an as-needed basis.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of corporate events, special events, and VIP guest services
- Seamless integrating the various aspects of entertainment and service throughout each shift using guidelines set forth in the one sheet as well as other strategic and proactive measures.
- Safety and security of the venue, guests and employees within.
- You conduct and oversee training of new staff and deliver continuing education.
- You assist the management team across all departments as and when required covering Duty Management shifts on a regular basis
- All integration of ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a supervisory/management role within high volume, quality venue, ideally with an "experience" element.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Personal license holder.
- The ability to manage under pressure and make decisions in real time.
- The experience to operate at a high level under the direction of the Senior Management Team.
- The ability to manage multiple operational and managerial tasks simultaneously.
- Personal maturity to deal with confidential information and/or issues with discretion and sound judgment.
We are looking for the successful candidate be charismatic, well presented – articulate and engaging. You must always be proactive and keep a level head. Excellent communication at all levels is a must alongside strong leadership skills.
Ideally you will have been a Reception Manager before within a high-volume, quality hospitality/experiential business in London.
If this role sounds or interest, please email your CV to the details listed. You will hear from us within 2 working days if your application has been successful.