Commis Chef - Chipping Norton
Commis Chef – The Wild Rabbit - Chipping Norton
Live-In Accommodation available!
The Wild Rabbit family is growing, and we are looking for a passionate Commis Chef.
Full time contract, average 48 hours per week, up to approx. £23,000 pa. including service charge. Live-in accommodation is available from £340 pcm for a single room, all bills included.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any aspiring Chef to work with the best local organic British produce under the guidance of our fabulous Head Chef Nathan Eades.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
As a Commis Chef, you will be able to execute all dishes as per Head Chefs requirements to a Michelin/Rosette standard. Our produce is of the highest quality produced from our Daylesford estate, grown organically and sustainably.
- To execute all dishes as per menu requirements
- To deliver daily mis en place requirements.
- To ensure kitchen audit requirements are adhered to
- To assist proactively your kitchen members colleagues.
- To ensure your section is fully set for the next day with fresh MEP
The Wild Rabbit is a modern British inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds – a place to eat, drink and sleep in a relaxed and welcoming setting. Our award-winning kitchen uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create dishes that celebrate traditional British cooking with a contemporary twist.
The Wild Rabbit is part of the Daylesford estate – one of the most sustainable organic farms in the UK. The principles that have guided our farm for 40 years are also at the heart of everything that we do at The Wild Rabbit – from the locally sourced, organic ingredients in our kitchens, to the handmade horsehair mattresses in our bedrooms.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details.