Spa Therapist | Luxurious, Unique Spa Retreat
Beautiful Spa Retreat
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Spa Therapist to join our client's team based at their luxury Hotel and Spa property in the stunning Cotswolds.
The spa has a fantastic reputation and is set in a beautiful location with fantastic facilities catering for health, beauty, fitness and relaxation.
We are seeking the best in the business and someone that would enjoy working in a very busy environment, maintaining the fantastic reputation that this Spa continues to uphold.
You will be performing a wide range of treatments to an extremely high standard and taking the clients on a relaxing journey in this stunning environment.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or Equivalent
- Relevant industry experience with a Spa or high end Salon
- Experienced in a range of beauty or Holistic treatments
- High standard of personal appearance
- Pro-active approach to work duties
- Confident manner
- Good team player
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out a range of beauty treatments to an extremely high standard
- Supporting the Beauty management team
- Achieving consistently high retail targets
- Building a regular client base
- Ensuring treatment rooms are of a consistent high standard
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management team to aid the smooth running of the Spa.
Package on Offer:
- Basic Salary; £16,500 - £19,000, Depending on experience
- Commission on Retail Sales
- Use of Pool & Gym on working days
- Meal provided on duty + two Coffee Breaks a day
- One FULL weekend off every 3 weeks
- Discount on product purchases
- Discount on Treatments
- Discount on food & stays in all company properties
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Uniform provided
- In house training provided
- Long Service Awards
- Free parking
The company provides great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine, they are committed to people's development at all stages and the long service of key staff members.
We are looking for someone who has a bright personality, enthusiastic, reliable and well presented. Someone who will represent the Spa well and be an asset to this established team. If you think you have what it takes to join this successful team please contact Spa Elite today!!
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities