General Manager - Camden
Full Time General Manager - Camden, London
Established in 2000 triyoga offers centres of excellence for yoga, pilates, treatments and much more. We have designed an environment, class schedule and treatments schedule to nurture the health of every individual: men and women, babies, kids and teens, through to seniors – everyone triyoga!
You will be responsible for the day to day operation of one of our beautiful spaces which includes: 3 studios, café, 2 treatment rooms, changing rooms, extensive events and workshop schedule and more. You will also manage the front of house team, driving customer service standards through the team and facilities. Responsible for the total revenue of your centre, you will manage cost and commercial targets to budget whilst consistently providing first class client experience.
Key duties include:
- Responsible for recruitment, training, development, management, engagement and leadership of all team members
- Delivering a first class client experience for every customer, every time
- Handling all client feedback, queries and complaints in a timely manner
- Delivering a premium standard environment at all times
- Exceeding commercial revenue targets for customer attraction and retention
- Managing and controlling all centre specific costs and achieving sales budgets
- Management of day to day operations including all classes, therapies, workshops and events
- Daily, weekly and monthly administrative duties and tasks
Required skills and experience:
- Management experience ideally within the hospitality/leisure/service industry
- Leadership, recruitment, personnel and rota management
- Operations and Facilities management
- Experience in driving and managing client experience and customer service standards
- Proven track record of achieving sales budgets and cost management
- Interest in health, fitness and well-being
- Yoga knowledge admirable but not compulsory
- Mindbody Online knowledge admirable but not compulsory
- Highly organised with ability to multitask
- Pro-active and solution driven
This is a full time position, working 5 days across Monday – Sunday. You will be required to some weekends each month.
Application deadline is 30.04.19 however we will be interviewing suitable candidates before this deadline so please don’t delay your application. To apply please click on ‘apply now’ and attach your CV and a cover letter telling us why you're perfect for this role.