Childcare Professionals - Nationwide
AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES FOR ENTHUSIASTIC CHILDCARE PROFESSIONALS IN THE MEDITERRANEAN THIS SUMMER..
Scott Dunn, the UK’s leading luxury travel company, arranges bespoke holidays to amazing locations all over the world.
We require people with various skills to work abroad in the Alps during the winter season, the Mediterranean during the summer season and in our ‘Scott Dunn Explorers’ children’s clubs all year round. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, qualified child carer to join our overseas team and care for children aged 4 months to 13 years providing a varied and engaging activity programme.
We currently have opportunities working in our Explorer children’s clubs in Portugal, Croatia, Crete, Greece and Cyprus and for private nannies to work in our luxury villa programme in Mallorca and the south of France.
From our teams, we expect an attitude whereby “nothing is too much trouble”. You will be expected to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Care for children aged from four months to thirteen years planning and delivering an engaging and appropriate activity plan.
- Ensure that the guests and their children benefit from the highest possible level of “Scott Dunn” service.
- Prepare healthy and nutritious meals and snacks.
- Be adept at keeping an efficient and accurate record of plans and routines.
- Be confident in dealing with Scott Dunn guests.
- Liaise with UK office, resort managers and other staff and work as a team.
- Have a flexible approach to ‘stepping in’ where necessary.
Abilities and Expectations
- Love and ability to work with children aged between four months and thirteen years of age
- Team player
- Good self-motivation
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Organised and pro-active
- Outgoing and fun
- Must be a strong swimmer
Essential Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum CACHE level two qualified or equivalent recognised childcare qualification
- Available for the whole season (March, April or May start through to September, October or November)
- UK or EU passport holder is essential
- A clean, full driving licence is desirable
- Applications from candidates with additional languages (German and Russian especially) are particularly welcome
Package and Benefits
- In order to recruit the best people and deliver our product, Scott Dunn offers a very attractive remuneration package. All our teams are offered: -
- A competitive salary
- Full medical insurance (covering you in and out of work)
- Return travel at start and end of contract
- Comprehensive training course
This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure and barring service check (criminal background check)