Restaurant Manager - London
Restaurant Manager - Sushi Shop Hampstead
£25,000 - £28,000 / annual + bonus
Sushi Shop is looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
- Career progression
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme £200
- Great working environment!
- Permanent contract of employment
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both the front and back of the house.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
If you are interested in joining us, please apply right away!