General Manager - Milngavie
General Manager - Fitness and Wellbeing Club
Nuffield Health, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider, is seeking an innovative General Manager with a passion for exceptional customer service, to drive the commercial success of our Fitness & Wellbeing Gym in Milngavie
Leading by example, you will bring a proactive approach to the role.
Responsibilities of a General Manager
- To deliver healthier futures for people across the UK, our finances, policies and procedures have to be in great shape.
- Focus on profit and loss, using your business savvy to focus on results and experience of management to make all the difference.
- Inspiring and motivating our teams to keep on making sales and improving customer satisfaction.
- Introducing new operational and sales strategies plus solving financial, client sales and people management challenges - all while ensuring the effective day-to-day management of the centre.
Our Ideal General Manager will have
- A proven ability to motivate others and generate sales, while taking full P&L responsibility.
- High levels of drive and integrity.
- Capability to live our brand values of independence, enterprise, passion and caring.
- A good understanding of brands plus relish the opportunity to develop ours in the local market.
- Belief in the value of clarity, transparency and fairness. You will also believe in the value of fitness and healthy lifestyles and understand how they can impact wellbeing.
About our Club
Our modern club is more than just a gym, offering the best facilities, services and wellbeing experts so that our members enjoy an exceptional fitness experience. We have over 4000 members including adults and juniors, set in the beautiful East Dunbartonshire countryside
With 100 employee's on site to support successful delivery of services such as our LTA affiliated tennis centre with both a junior tennis academy & thriving adults tennis programme. Douglaston golf course, one of the largest woodland 18 hole courses in the west of Scotland, who are members of the Scottish Golf union. We have our own onsite beauty suite and a large food & beverage offering which incorporates conferencing and banqueting, along with a thriving children's services programme, with a crèche and a large junior activities programme. Along with all of the above there are your usual Nuffield Health services in which you can expect to find in our clubs such as Physiotherapy and a growing fitness team.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days holiday - and we will reward you with more annual leave when you build your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?