Customer Service Assistant - Sheffield
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Customer Champion - Contact Centre, Sheffield
Are you looking to work outside of the normal Monday to Friday, 9 to 5? Are you a friendly and enthusiastic person? Do you have great communication skills and a passion for excellent customer service Whatever your background, we’re in search of motivated, driven and ambitious individuals to join our team on a full-time basis. We have rotational shifts available to fit around your personal life/studies. Please note; these roles are available on a full time basis.
Our Customer Solutions Hub is based in the heart of Sheffield, with beautiful views of Victoria Quays and easy access to the town centre. We’re proud of the environment we’ve created and unlike other Contact Centres, we offer a culture of learning, development and fun.
If you’re not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with The Rank Group through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos. We employ almost 11,000 people across our brands, in roles ranging from Casino Croupiers, Poker Dealers, Chefs and Bingo Club Callers, through to specialists in Marketing, Property, Finance, Law and Human Resources and many more. We are a multi-channel business, operating across our retail (club and casino venues), online and mobile. We are always changing and always innovating.
Due to our ever-increasing Customer-base, we are now looking for several Customer Champions/Customer Advisors to be based in our lovely Sheffield Office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Resolving Customer issues over the phone, email and web-chat
- Engaging with and working to retain our current Customers
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador to represent our Retail brand and understanding our brand values
- Building relationships based on trust and honesty with Customers and colleagues
- Understanding and complying with the key objectives of the Gambling Commission and to be fully aware of responsibilities regarding Social Compliance and License Conditions Codes of Practice
- Continuously looking to enhance the Customer experience.
- Offering support to new customers, welcoming them to our site and incentivising them to engage in our full offering of games.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent communication and conversational skills
- An enthusiastic and friendly approach
- Previous Customer Service experience, either face to face or over the phone
- Ability to use new systems and technologies
In return, you’ll go through our Customer Champion training, where you’ll learn how to become a fully-fledged Customer Champion, you’ll be part of an incredible culture, which offers fun, learning and development and you’ll get to work for one of the biggest brands in Entertainment and Gaming.
If you’d be interested in joining the Rank family, please get in touch and we can talk through the options available to you.
Apply for Customer Service Assistant - Sheffield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly