General Manager - New Opening - Plymouth
This award winning brand is now recruiting for an experienced General Manager of the highest calibre to lead a New Opening in our rapidly expanding group.
The Cosy Clubs are all day eating & drinking venues, open from 9am in the morning for brunch & coffee, right through to dinner & cocktails in the evening and serving an array of mouth-watering food and quality libations in a slightly gentrified and quirky environment.
This is an extremely exciting General Manager role for a New Opening with a multi award winning, newly established restaurant & bar brand that is set for great expansion over the next few years, so don't miss the boat old chap.
What you get working for us...
- Great salary package plus including bonus
- Monthly company incentives, including Trips Abroad, Distillery/Brewery Tours, Cold Hard Cash, Festival Tickets and much, much more.
- Training courses; from coffees to cocktails & First aid to Food Hygiene, we'll make you the best of the best.
- Spiffing Staff discount of up to 50% off; not to be sniffed at!
- The chance to help shape a growing company, with new openings aplenty there is a fantastic opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in the history of staff parties; LOUNGEFEST!!
What we look for in our General Managers...
- Energetic and vibrant, you will be the 'face' of the business. You will be a natural and welcoming host with our guests always at the forefront of what you do.
- You will have experience of not only motivating and leading a large team but also developing the managers of the future under your expert guidance through constant on the job coaching and regular appraisals.
- You'll understand & control the full P&L and take ownership of the business as if it were your own.
- You should be able to lead from the front, have a wicked eye for detail, and be a highly organised and effective man manager, being able to delegate effectively up and down the ladder in order to manage this site effectively.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years General Management experience in a high volume food and drink site.
Would you like to be part of team Cosy... apply today